0

Late Mon






Oh my dear Mon...

I'm so sorry I didn't know that you were sick. I had no idea at all. I thought you were healthily pregnant. :'(

I'm so sorry that I left you when I had no idea that you were gonna leave me for forever soon after that.

I saw you in my dream last night, and I didn't know that you were saying goodbye to me.

My heart shattered into pieces when I heard the news. I am so sad. I can't even put it into words right now.

Now I'm here, with eyes filled with tears, realizing that when I go back to that shithole, you will not be there waiting for me anymore.

You brightened my day since the first day I brought you home. You had a way to make me smile, to flatter me, to lessen my daily burden. You were a good listener when I couldn't trust anyone else to pour my heart to. You were always there by my side.

And you had always been my favorite. :')

Some people might not understand how special you were in my life.

But to me you were more 'human' than some human being I've known in my life.

Mon, I miss you so much.

Thank you for had been such a wonderful companion to me for nearly 3 years.

I miss you, more than words can say..

And I never imagined that this would be so painful. Lagi sakit dari putus cinta. Seriously. :'(


This is, Mon again..







0 comments:

Back to Top