I'm thinking of you and I miss you a lot..
I miss talking to you.. Talking to someone who knows me better than I know myself..
I miss the way we used to laugh and smile, like nothing would ever hurt us..
I miss the way we used to argue and fight, and knowing deep inside that it is not right..
I miss the way you used to care about me when I feel like falling apart, saying it'll be all right..
It's really sad that it had to be this way.
I miss you like hell..
I miss my friend..
P/S: This is pathetic but I can't help it.. (-_-)
Posted by



8 comments:
Yay.. a new entry at last :D
Koyy.. wish u to meet ur B soon..
my B? what does B stands for?
Thing that can make u smile while in the poo poo land :D
Nah.. just ignore it, i posted something while i'm sleepy, can't get much sleep now.. ~sigh~
what is B? i wanna know. =( and who r u?
haha.. let's play the game dear :p
koyy.. chaiyok3x.. :D
this is unfair. why did u decide to call me koy? do i know u? do u knw me? do we know each other? *curious*
but u knw what. i love games. bring it on! make it an interesting one. ;)
koy??no way..u're not calling her Koy unless u know her pretty well..
exactly moony. buleh kira dgn jari je kot sape panggil aku koy, kan?
Post a Comment