0

Simon says...


I love this guy! Yeah, this guy, who is well known for his despicable attitude as we can see in American Idol. Yet to me he's the one who keeps the show interesting and on the whole becomes the reason why I can still watch that show with enthusiasm.

Simon Cowell, I see him as a highly styled man even with those plain gray t-shirts. I bet the price of that one is already more expensive than the whole of my wardrobe. He's fucking rich, and he's fucking Jewish.Well I never give shit about his belief or his lifestyle so let's not get too emotional about the fact that I'm admiring a jewish.

He makes millions by his creative ideas in producing some shows in UK and he's truly one lucky bastard who gains money and popularity just by giving some callous comments to contestants in American Idol. His facial expressions and his rude comments on bad contestants always made me burst into laughter. He shoots straight to the point and he's really really good at it.

Damn, I envy him like hell. He was born to be judgmental and callous, despite many people would hate him for that, he still have a big number of fans who loved him for who he is. I wish I had chance to criticize people without being hated. It must feel pretty good to be utterly honest to myself and others, to easily tell people if we like or dislike something without any hesitation, like Simon does all the time. Mind me, I think everything he said is fucking true whether you like it or not. People has rights to give out their opinions, even though not all would sound nice to your ear.

Ini susah, aku komen sikit, dah kata aku fussy. Chill la beb.




0 comments:

Back to Top